A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation. The set of “cookies”, helps us to improve the quality of our website, and lets us know which pages our users find useful and which are not.
Below is a classification of cookies according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated:
Depending on the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Advertising Cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
The cookies used on our Website are our own and third-party cookies and allow us to store and access information relating to language, the type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to track and analyse the activity carried out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalised manner. Our website does not use advertising cookies.
However, you can configure your browser, accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation is allowed and which are not, by following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser used:
Note: “Own” cookies are used only by the owner of this website and “Third-party” cookies are also used by the service provider detailed in the previous point.
Session, technical and necessary cookies
Session cookies are stored and are only valid temporarily, i.e. until the user finishes browsing the website. These cookies do not permanently record any information on your computer’s hard drive.
||Facilitate navigation through the website and store the preferences selected by the user while browsing the web portal.
||Facilitate navigation through the website and store the preferences selected (e.g. the language of navigation) by the user while browsing the web portal.
Cookies used by third-party content provider plugins
Cookies used by plugins from external content providers are necessary for the user to access content or services provided by third party providers, such as, for example, to view videos hosted on Youtube, or to view geographic locations on Google Maps. They are governed by the provisions of their respective cookie policies.
This website does not use advertising cookies or third-party advertising.
How can I fully or partially accept, disable or delete these cookies?
From the bottom section “TAB” Cookies Policy, in the lower left area of the screen, you can accept all or part of the Cookies.
Once you have chosen the options, you always have the option to change and revoke the options to accept cookies, in which case, they will be deleted from the current browser.
In addition, you can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) directly from the browser you are using.
Consult the options and instructions provided by your browser for this. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you will need to delete them from your browser options.
Some Services may use connectors to social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When a user signs up for a Service with credentials from a social network, you authorize the social network to store a persistent cookie that remembers your identity and grants you access to the Services until it expires.
You can delete this cookie and revoke access to the Services through social networks by updating your preferences in the social network you specify.